Thursday 25 July 2013

Portugal

Lagos, Portugal

If you don't like excessive raving about how good a holiday destination is, than I suggest you stop reading now. Portugal was perfection! I stayed at the Cascade Resort in Lagos and it was the most beautiful place I think I have ever seen. Clear blue waters, cliffs, caves and little orange and pink mediterranean looking villas lining the coast. We went climbing along the cliffs, boating through the caves and sun baking in the cove. I would tell anyone going to Portugal to stay at Cascade it is in a mint position and the staff, food and rooms are amazing!


Cascade Resort, Lagos

I then made the trip from Lagos to Lisbon, it was only a short stop over but I thought it was such a picturesque little city. These yellow trams travel all over the city amongst the old stone and tile buildings, which I loved. It isn't the newest or most architecturally rich city, but I loved its old charm and character.

Trams in Lisbon, Portugal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow my blog with Bloglovin